Generate new business by bringing your competitive sales experience to a dynamic and fast paced recruitment company. We are totally dedicated to the education sector. Your role will be to generate business and identify new opportunities resulting in long lasting business partnerships.
Based in Perth's Northern Suburbs and reporting to the Managing Director, this pivotal role is responsible for the sales growth of Class Professionals throughout Perth and Western Australia. Your primary focus is generating new business and professional business relationship management of our Clients in both city and regional areas.
- Find the opportunities! You are completely in control of all business growth in Perth with a daily focus on cold calling potential clients by phone, email, post and in person visits (canvassing) to generate your own leads within the education sector.
- Maintain clear weekly records of customer interaction..
- Bring your own ideas! This role requires your direct involvement in sales and marketing campaigns to benefit our focus group.
- Develop and maintain professional long term customers relationships within new and existing Client partnerships.
- Get creative! Tailor solutions to suit the need.
- Meet Monthly sales targets.
- This role requires an excellent understanding of how to organise a sales region into targeted sales priorities for maximised success because you have control of your success!
- A can-do positive attitude and a proven track record of measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated professional sales experience, business planning, and business development is essential. Experience can be in any highly competitive industry such as but not limited to Recruitment or Real Estate.
- Sound time management and organisational skills to ensure the success of your business.
- Skilled negotiator who can close deals!
- Confidence to cold call and drop in to prospective customers which is a requirement of the role.
- Motivated and able to work autonomously, always with the support of your team.
- This role will suit a someone wanting to return to work with a work/life balance with a desire to uncover new opportunities.
- Current driver's license and own transport (car allowance provided).
- A current Working with Children's Check or willingness to obtain.
- Part time position, generous salary and uncapped sales commissions.
- Excellent company brand and high quality services.
- The chance to build amazing, long term professional customer relationships.
- Real opportunities for career progression in a growing organisation.
- Manage your own business within the business.
- Autonomy for a motivated sales professional.
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a successful Perth owned and operated Educational recruitment agency in the northern suburbs.
Please send Cover letter with detailed CV and two professional referees to Sam Pintaudi (MD) email@example.com
Applications close 15th March 2019
We reserve the right to start the selection process before the closing date.
If you would like a confidential chat please phone 94091094 during office