banner-1 banner-1 banner-1

Latest Blog

What do I need to bring when being processed for my DoE ID number?

When being processed by a school to obtain your Department of Education and Training ID number, it is imperative that you take the following items with you to ensure a smooth commencement. CV (Must be current). Academic Transcripts. Current WWCC (Your WWCC should be taken to every placement). read more...

Website by PCS